ECONOMIC REVOLUTION!! is a Nationwide Boycott of the Fortune 500 & Banks the Ans
ECONOMIC REVOLUTION!! is a Nationwide Boycott of the Fortune 500 & Banks the Answer? In the past revolution for change was never nice, it was scary, bloody & violent to say the least. Today, at least in the U.S. it doesn't have to be that way at all. It has been said numerous times that the 1% or so called wealthy are so far removed from what is going on with the other 99% that they do not care. It doesn't affect them, that they are in their own little world. It has also been stated that the only way you hurt the rich is in their pocket!! Expempting the professions of teachers, police officers, nurses, doctors, fighter fighters. Heres a question: Do you think a National (I mean every state & citizen other than those exempted) Boycott/ Sitout of Fortune 500 Corporations, e.i. pharmarceutical, banks, insurance carriers etc. meaning all the little people that process paperwork and are really struggling to make it were to walk out and decide not to go to work for how ever long it takes to get result and what they want. Do you think that the top 1% would hear us 99% then? Tell the community what you think?
|Topics||No. Replies||No. Views||Latest Post|